Professional Dentistry Services in Savage
Personal. Professional. Care you’ll enjoy.
When you are looking for a caring and professional dentist in the Savage area, turn to Davis Dental Care. As a family dentist in Savage, Dr. Barton Davis DDS has assisted countless patients in finding effective solutions aimed at improving their oral health and appearance of their teeth.
We offer a wide variety of dental services:
- Emergency dental care: When an emergency arises, some issues need to be dealt with immediately. Fortunately, you can rely on our caring professionals to be there for you.
- Preventative dentistry: We provide comprehensive preventive treatments for all of our patients. Better to prevent a problem in the first place, than fix a problem once it has occurred.
- Restorative dentistry: When a tooth has a problem and must be restored, we offer a full range of restorations from tooth colored fillings, to crowns, bridges and veneers.
- Periodontics: Whether you have healthy gums and need a simple cleaning, or you have Periodontitis (Gum Disease) and require a deeper cleaning we can determine which treatment is right for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: If you are looking to improve your smile we have solutions for chipped, discolored or misshapen teeth. We are happy to discuss which options are best for you.
- Implants: Missing teeth can be replaced with implant supported crowns that look natural and restore the function of your teeth. Implants can also be used to stabilize ill-fitting dentures.
- Endodontics (Root Canals): In the event that you develop a problem with the nerve in your tooth, we can help. We will work to make your experience as pain free as possible.
- Oral Surgery (Tooth Extractions): When a tooth requires extraction we make every effort to make you procedure as comfortable as possible.
- Invisalign: Invisalign treatments uses a series of custom fabricated clear aligners to gently move and straighten your teeth. No brackets! No wires! Call us and straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world.
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: These versatile treatments can be used to improve facial esthetics surrounding your smile. They can even be used as a treatment for Clenching and Grinding.
- Dentures: For patients who are missing some or all of their teeth, Dentures could be the solution for you. We can help determine if dentures are right for you.
Get the smile you have always wanted and improve your oral health by receiving treatment from our qualified dentist! We are confident that your experience will be a satisfying and enjoyable one. Contact us today to reserve your appointment. You won’t regret it. (952)479-1571.
Personal. Professional. Care You’ll Enjoy.
- Caring Professionals
- Personalized Attention
- Emergency Treatments
- Comfortable Environment
- Utilizing Modern Technologies